Upcoming Events: (click event title to download PDF)
28 November 2018 - 29 November 2018
Supported by the Gas Turbine Users Forum (GTUF), the 19th Annual Australian Gas Turbines Conference will be held on 28-29 November 2018 at the Novotel Perth Langley.
The premier meeting place for Australia’s gas turbine industry, the two-day conference attracts the nation’s top operators, experts and technology providers to examine and discuss important case studies and industry best practice.
· Ashwin Shinde, Mechanical Maintenance Engineer, Origin Energy
· Dr. Gary Bryant, General Manager Asset Strategy, Alinta Energy
· Frank Larobina, Technical Compliance Specialist Projects, Siemens
· Peter G. Brighton, Australasian Manager GTS, Donaldson Australasia Pty Ltd
· Chris White, Technical Authority, Rotating Equipment Reliability, Wood Group
· Martin Howarth, Managing Director, Rochem Technical Services Europe
· And many more…
Download the full 2018 agenda here and secure your place today!
GTUF Members save $1000 off the standard rate. Click here to register online.